GENERAL LEGAL COUNCIL
GHANA SCHOOL OF LAW
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION APPLICATION
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD
1. Certified True Copy of LLB Certificate (attestation letters shall not suffice as replacement for the required document)
2. Certified True Copy of FINAL LLB Transcript (attestation letters shall not suffice as replacement for the required document)
3. Certified True Copy of Academic reference from LLB awarding University (must be dated the year of application)
4.Certified True Copy of Character reference from a lawyer of not less than 10 years standing in Ghana. (must be dated the year of application)
5. Witness Form (Click to Download Witness Form)
6. Application Form
7. Declaration Form (Click to Download Declaration-Application Form)
8. Undertaking Form (Click to Download Undertaking Form)
9 Two Photocopies of Valid Photo ID Card
OTHERS: You may submit any other documents in support of your application.
*SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE ORIGINAL HARD COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS UPLOADED
TO THE ACCRA MAIN CAMPUS OR THE KUMASI CAMPUS WITHIN ONE WEEK OF THE RELEASE OF THE
ENTRANCE EXAM RESULTS. COLOR PHOTOCOPIES OF TRANSCRIPTS SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED!.
o Your document should be 1MB, this is very important; else you may encounter errors in submitting your final form.
o When submitting your final form; if you encounter an error, kindly start the application process afresh (by Clicking on the New Form).
o The name of your documents should be simple and short. There should be no symbols, or numbers when naming your documents. Your Documents can be named as LLB Cert, LLB Transcript, Witness Etc.
o You do not need to complete the form at a sitting. You can always log back in with your serial number and PIN as stated on your receipt (do not lose your receipt). Always use the Progress ID to continue from where you left off to complete the Form.
o When you submit the form, you will not be able to apply Online again.